Welcome to the 2021 BVBA Tournament Registration!
This registration session will allow you to sign consents, complete contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Checking account information available or pay offline via check payment. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Brandon Valley Baseball Association.
1. The BVBA has moved to all Online Registrations. No paper registrations will be accepted. All registrations must be paid in full during your online registration session. Accepted forms of payment are via credit/debit card or a checking account.
2. For all tournaments, your online registration must be completed by the designated tournament entry due date in order for your team(s) to be officially entered. All tournament registrations will be on a first come, first served basis.
3. Once your online registration has been received, there will be no refunds for teams dropping out of a tournament.
4. In case of inclement weather, it is up to the discretion of the tournament director to change any rule or modify brackets to all the tournament to be completed.
5. Tournament pairing will be posted on our Website on or before each tournament scheduled posting date.
6. Tournament rules are posted on our website.
7. Specific teams scheduling requests will not be accepted.
8. Individual trophies and medals will be provided for the first and second place teams in all divisions.
9. BVBA Tournament Admission:
a. Adults- $5.00/day
b. Children 18 and Under are Free
10. All game balls will be provided by the BVBA.
11. January 1 of the current year will be used for age eligibility of your team. Example - If a player is 12 years old on Jan 1 of the current year and turns 13 on Jan 2 that player is eligible for 12U.
12. If Covid 19 restrictions are in place at the time of the tournament the BVBA will add a $175 Gate Fee to each registration. This fee will be added to your registration and be paid in a separate registration. If Covid 19 restrictions are lifted our normal admission fee process will be in place.
Please direct your registration questions to:
Phone: (605) 201-1045
Select an option to continue with the registration.